Filtering candidates by tag from within the 'Candidates' tab
Whether you want to send an email, SMS or allocate a group of candidates with particular tag(s) to Talent Pool, filtering by tag is really straight forward. You can filter all your candidates from within your Talent bank, or just those within a particular vacancy. This is all done and managed from within the 'Candidates' tab.
To do this...
1. Click the Candidates tab
2. If the tab is filtered to only show candidates allocated to a particular vacancy and you want to filter from all your candidates, then click 'Change view' near the top right of the screen. Select 'Show all candidate' from the top of the drop down list.
3. On the right hand side of the page you will see every candidate tag that has been created within your idibu account.
4. To filter your candidates to those with a specific tag allocated to them, simply click that tag from this list.
5. Want to filter by more than one tag at once? You can filter on multiple tags, so just click all the tags you wish to filter by.
6. Having done this you can now send them an email/SMS, or allocate them to a particular vacancy or talent pool. You can also use this feature in combination with our 'Filter candidates' tool.