Adding and removing applicant notifications
By default, your idibu account will notify you by email whenever you have a new applicant who applies to one of your vacancies.
Should you wish to remove these notifications, then you can do so in a couple of very easy steps:
1. Navigate to the 'Home' tab and the 'Timeline' page.
2. In the panel on the right hand side, find the notification you wish to cancel and click 'Remove'
At a later date you can very easily reinstate your applicant notification emails. Note that in the same area you can also create notification emails to alert you to SMS replies.
1. Navigate to the 'Home' tab and the 'Timeline' page as above.
2. In the right hand panel click 'Add notification'
3. In the pop-up that appears, write in what you want to title your notification where it says 'Notification name'.
4. Select 'New applicant added' in the drop down beneath, then your name from the drop down list where it says 'For updates relating to...'. When you have finished click 'Save Notification'.
TIP: We recommend leaving the option to 'Send the update to me...' as 'Immediately' so you have no delay in being aware of an important applicant.