Forwarding webhooks to your data repository
The idibu webhook suite gives you an infinite range of possibilities for data analytics, and connection with other applications or platforms. If you are looking for an off-the-shelf option, then we would recommend exploring our Zapier integration.
However, if you are looking to do something more bespoke and are of a technical disposition, then this article will show you how to connect our webhooks to your chosen data repository.
1. Go to 'settings' and select 'system settings' from the drop down menu.
2. Open the 'Webhooks' tab.
3. Click 'Add webhook'.
4. Copy the URL of your data repository into the 'Payload URL' field.
5. Select the data format you prefer from the 'Content type' drop down list.
6. Add your 'Secret' token into the secret field to ensure a secure connection.
7. Enable SSL verification if required by clicking the tick box.
8. Choose either 'Send me everything' or 'Let me select individual events'. The first option will send all webhook data available for various system actions...
while the second allows you to select specific data types, e.g. candidate creation, vacancy creation, etc:
9. By default, your webhook will be saved as 'Active', but should you wish to delay activation, simply untick this option at the bottom of the page.
10. When you are ready, click 'Save Webhook'.
11. You will find all your webhooks listed in the webhooks main page, with details of their repository. You can edit or delete any of these using the blue buttons to the right:
Remember though, if you prefer to set up something a little more off the shelf, then our Zapier integration is worth considering.