Ad Manager 2.0: Reposting an advert from your CRM
Having posted out a vacancy advert to a selection of your job board and social sources, you may wish re repost the advert again in the future.
This might be because the advert had expired, or you just wish to post the same advert to a different board or source.
In this article we'll show you how to repost your existing adverts from your CRM, including making any edits to improve your response.
1. Open idibu inside the relevant CRM vacancy, and click the 'Adverts' icon.
2. This takes you through to the adverts page where you will see a list of all adverts posted to date against this vacancy.
You now have two options regarding the destinations you wish to repost to. You can either:
I. Select all of the destinations posted to by selecting the tick box in the top left of the advert panel
Ii. Expand the advert panel, and then tick the specific destination(s) you would like to repost to
3. Click the pink Action button and a drop down list will appear. You now have two options to choose from ‘Quick repost’ and ‘Repost’.
1 To repost the advert to the selected job board/social sources without making any edits or changing the content, select ‘Quick repost’
2 A message will appear at the top of the page confirming the advert and posting destination(s) you have selected. Click ‘Continue’ and your advert will be posted to the destination(s).
3 Your adverts will immediately be queued for posting and marked as ‘pending…’
1 To edit your advert content before reposting, select ‘Repost’.
2. This opens up the original advert page and allows you to make edits to your advert. When you are happy with your changes, click 'Choose destinations' to select the boards and social sources you wish to post to.
8. You can now select your posting destinations and complete the posting process as normal.
Quick reposting multiple adverts
One of the benefits of our latest Ad Manager is that from inside your CRM, you can access all of your adverts, without the need to close and open different vacancies. This allows you to use many of the functions previously unavailable inside your CRM, including ‘Quick reposting’ multiple adverts.
To access all your adverts:
1 Remove the vacancy filter by clicking the X to the right of the filter tag.
2 All your adverts will now be listed in the page, and you can use the filter bar and search to fine tune this list as required.
3 Having filtered your adverts as required, you can now select multiple adverts and posting destinations as required, and then quick repost via any of the Action buttons on the adverts selected.
IMPORTANT: To avoid wasting posting credits with your boards, only use this feature for adverts you are sure you want to repost without edits.
A note re advance posting
If you have used our advance posting service (allowing you to post at a specific date and time in the future) then your adverts will be marked as pending until they go live after this point. If you wish to check the date that an advance posting is scheduled for, click on the actions button and open the history panel.