How to activate CV downloading to desktop from search results
If you want your users to be able to download a candidate's CV directly to their desktop straight from the aggregated search results, then this article will show you how.
Before activating this feature, keep in mind the following:
- If users download CVs direct to their desktop instead of adding them to their vacancies in idibu, then these candidates will not be searchable inside your account using 'local search'.
- This means that multiple users may end up downloading the same candidates details from the boards, using credits unnecessarily.
- You will also need to have measures in place for managing and processing data removal requests when the data is stored on your users' local computer.
How to activate CV downloading
1. Go to 'settings' and select 'board subscriptions' from the drop down list.
2. Click on 'Aggregated CV search'.
3. Select the tick-box next to 'Allow CV downloading to desktop'.