GDPR - Tools that will allow you to set up a candidate removal script
If you experience a high volume of candidate removal requests, we have provided some tools which will allow you to set up and run a candidate removal script. This means you can run a removal request that contains up to 100 emails at a time.
This API documentation provides you with the core data required in your script, and the response you will receive.
Note that your script will require an Access Token:
How to create your access token
1. Log in to your idibu account and then click on this URL link: https://v3.idibu.com/c/developer
2. Click on 'Create an application'.
3. Keep 'private' selected and give your application a name, e.g. GDPR Removal. The name doesn't matter as long as it makes sense to you.
4. Click 'Save'
5. You will automatically be taken to the app configuration area. You do not need to do anything here! Refresh the page by hitting this URL again: https://v3.idibu.com/c/developer
6. Click 'Edit' against the application you created.
7. Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says 'OAUTH ACCESS TOKENS', and click 'Generate'.
8. A pop up will appear displaying your token. As explained there, the token will only be shown once, so click 'Copy' to obtain your token.
9. Although for security reasons you will not be able to see the same token again, you can regenerate a new token in future if you need to.
10. You can also 'Revoke' your existing token at any time if required.