How to Remove Multiple Candidates from Your Vacancy
If you need to remove multiple candidates from a vacancy at once, you can now do so by following these steps.
Removing multiple candidates from the vacancy
- Access the vacancy that you wish to remove the candidates from, and open the candidates tab.
- Select the candidates you wish to remove, either by page, ATS Status, or selecting individually:
- Scroll to the top of the page and click on the 'Select vacancy' link.
- You will see the current vacancy you are working in, listed directly under the search field at the top of the drop down list.
- Click on the blue tick to deselect the vacancy.
- Click 'Save'
- The candidates removal process will start. Once completed you will need to refresh the page.
It is not currently possibly to simultaneously remove candidates in bulk and apply them to another vacancy selected in the drop down list at the same time.
If you wish to add the candidates to another vacancy, do this first, then follow the process above to remove them from the current vacancy.