Purchasing credit for use with SMS or outsourced services
You can top up your idibu credit really quickly and easily from inside your idibu account. The credit you then have available can be used for sending SMS messages from inside idibu.
Any user can purchase credit, but something to be aware of is that credit is automatically applied across the account. So credit can be accessed and used by any of your idibu users.
1. From inside your idibu account, click 'Settings' in the top right of the screen.
2. Click 'Credit and purchase activity'.
3. Click the green 'Add credit' button.
4. Select the amount of credit you wish to buy.
5. Note that VAT and a nominal processing fee will automatically be added to the total.
6. You will then be prompted to provide your credit/bank card details in the secure fields. When completed, click the blue 'Pay...' button.
Reviewing your purchasing activity
In the main screen you can review the 'Credit usage activity log'. This breaks down who has been using the credit purchased, when it was used, on which activity and how much was used.