Searching your idibu talent pool from inside your CRM
One of the biggest benefits of idibu is our local search feature.
As the candidates you've sourced are easily captured inside idibu, local search means you have a strong and relevant talent bank to check through before you spend money on advertising and external searches.
This talent bank is built from both candidates you've already proactively sourced and engaged with, and those who've applied to your adverts.
This is particularly important as statistically, external searches and advertising will often return candidates you've encountered already. So idibu allows you to easily capture and search all these candidates.
Local search can run automatically when you add a new vacancy, or can be launched/edited from the vacancy at any time. The resulting candidates can be quickly reviewed and allocated to your vacancy.
Automatic searching when syncing your CRM vacancy with idibu
When you click the 'idibu' button/tab on the relevant vacancy in your CRM, the details are automatically synced to idibu and the idibu vacancy home page is displayed.
At the same time, some basic details from your CRM vacancy, such as job title, are automatically populated into our local search system.
This means that when the home page has loaded, you are immediately presented with a number of candidates in your idibu Talent Pool who could be relevant to your role.
Click 'View matches' to open the search results page.
Running a local search directly
If you don't have the Talent Pool widget active on your account, or you just want to go directly to running a new local search, then click the 'Search' icon at the top of your idibu page:
This opens the search criteria page, allowing you to edit or specify keywords (broken down by comma or as a full boolean string), location, radial searching and a time span for when the candidate details were last updated:
Working with your talent match and local search results
1. Whether you have clicked 'View results' on the Talent Pool widget, or run a new search using the search button, this is how your results will be displayed:
2. You can now work through your results, or filter them further using the 'Filter by tag' or 'Filter by skill' options on the right.
3. You can click into a candidate record and review their details by clicking their name, or the 'CV'/'notes' buttons that appear below (if you want to go directly to one of those tabs in their record).
4. To add them to the vacancy from either their profile page or CV review page, click the 'Add to vacancy' button on the right hand side of their record.
TIP: If they've already been added to the vacancy, in place of the 'Add to vacancy' button, you will see 'Added to vacancy' and their status in the ATS in blue text, e.g. 'Shortlist':
5. You can keep reviewing and adding candidates from inside the candidate records by clicking the 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons in the top right of the page. There's no need to return to your search results page to access another candidate.
What if I want to add multiple candidates at once?
If you want to add multiple candidates to your vacancy directly from the search results page, you can do so very easily.
1. Whether your results have been filtered or unfiltered, select the candidates in question by simply clicking on the large grey tick in a circle that appears to the right of their details.
2. When a candidate is selected the tick turns blue.
3. If you want to select all the candidates on the page, click on the tick in a circle at the very top of the page.
4. When you are happy with your selection, click the blue 'vacancy' button where it says 'Add to vacancy...'
5. A pop up will appear with your vacancy automatically selected, and the default ATS status 'New' (or last status you allocated candidates to).
6. This can easily be changed by clicking the status and selecting a new one from the drop down list.
7. If you wish to add the same candidates to any other vacancies you are working on, simply tick the vacancy(s) in the pop up list.
8. When you are ready, click 'Select' and the candidates will be added to your idibu vacancy(s). Whenever you wish, you can then forward them on into your CRM.
TIP: If you want to send these candidates straight into your CRM, then simply select the trigger status e.g. 'Send to CRM' from the pop up that appears next to 'Add to:'
What if I want to edit my search?
If you want to edit your local search criteria, simply click the blue 'Edit' button in the top right of the page.
Accessing or editing a previous vacancy search
Whenever you run a search against your vacancy the search details and results are logged against that vacancy.
1. To view or run any historic searches, click the 'Search' icon.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find your historical search details listed there.
3. By clicking 'Action' as shown above, you can either 'View' the search results or 'Edit' them to run a slightly different search.