Customising the ATS status list with bespoke statuses
Inside your idibu account you have a completely customisable ATS. If you are the administrator you can easily customise your ATS by adding bespoke statuses.
To customise your ATS status list
1. To begin, navigate to the ATS page of any vacancy and make sure the ATS status list in the right hand panel is switched on.
2. Click the 'Edit' button under the status list. This will put the ATS status list into 'Edit mode'.
Adding a new ATS status
1. To add a new status to your existing list, click 'Add new status'...
2.. Type in the name of your new status. When you are happy with the details, click the green tick.
3. You can add as many status's as you wish in this way, then when you are finished click 'Save settings'.
Changing the order of your status list
You can change the order of the status list at any time by clicking 'Edit', or after you have added some new status's following the steps above.
1. In Edit mode you will see a square icon to the right of every status. To change the position of a status in the list, click and hold your mouse button on this icon.
2. You can now drag and drop the status anywhere in the list. When you are happy with the position of your status, simply release your mouse button.
3. When you are happy with the order of your list, click 'SAVE SETTINGS'
Editing or deleting a status
To edit a status
1. With the vacancy ATS in Edit mode, click the text of the status you wish to edit.
2. The text field will open, allowing you to edit the text within.
3. When finished click anywhere outside of the text box.
To delete a status
1. Click on the text of the status.
2. Click the red 'X' that appears to the right.
3. A warning will appear to ask if you are sure you want to delete the status. IMPORTANT: As per the warning, if you proceed and delete the status there is no way that this can be undone!
To proceed and delete the status, click 'Delete status'.
4. When you are finished, click 'Save settings'.