Syncing a CRM user profile with the correct idibu profile
If you only have one CRM profile that uses the same email address, and a corresponding profile created inside idibu, then these two profiles will automatically sync. This will happen the first time you open idibu inside your CRM.
However, if you have more than one user profile in both your CRM system and idibu using the same email address, then you will need to select and sync the correct profile when you first open idibu.
How to select and sync the correct idibu profile
The process outlined below assumes that in the case of multiple user profiles with the same email, corresponding profiles exist in both your CRM and idibu.
1. Log in to your chosen CRM profile and select a vacancy.
2. Access idibu, and our system will check for profiles with a matching email address. If we identify more than one profile in idibu with the matching email address, then this pop up message will appear:
3. Select the idibu profile you wish to sync with the CRM profile you are logged into, and click Save.
4. Your profile will sync and you will be taken to the default idibu page that has been set up on your account.
What happens when I access idibu through my other CRM profile(s)?
- If you have more than two profiles, then each time you sync with idibu you will be asked to select the profile you require.
- When you only have one profile which is not synced with idibu, then the sync process will happen automatically when you access idibu.
What happens if I have more than one CRM profile created with the same email, but ONLY ONE in idibu?
In this scenario, whichever CRM profile you are using when you open idibu for the first time will be the one that syncs with your idibu profile. Therefore, if there is only one idibu profile created, you need to ensure that you login and sync the correct CRM profile.
Once these profiles are connected, if you need to sync another CRM profile with idibu, you will need to manually create a new profile in idibu first.
What happens if I have more than one CRM profile created with the same email, but NONE in idibu?
In this scenario, we will create an idibu profile and sync it with the first CRM profile you use to access idibu. Similar to the above, you therefore need to ensure you are logged into the desired CRM profile before syncing with idibu. (You will also be asked to complete some additional profile information when you first post an advert.)
idibu will not be able to automatically generate any further profiles thereafter. If you have another CRM profile that uses the same email address and wish to sync this with idibu, you will need to manually create the idibu profile first.