How to update your super admin profile using an existing user email address
Sometimes you might need to update the super admin profile on your account to a different user. This might be due to the previous person leaving.
Often it might be the case that the person you want to designate as the super admin already has an existing user profile. It isn't possible to switch the existing profile to the super admin. However, it is possible to update the super admin profile to use the same email address, following the steps below.
1. Access the users area of your account and open the record of the user whose email you wish to use for the super admin profile.
2. Check if their email is currently being used for their username.
If not, the box shown above will be unticked and the username field will be shown and populated. If so, proceed to step 7.
4. If the email address is being used as the username, then untick the box next to this option so the username field appears below.
5. Populate this field with a unique username.
6. When you are ready, click 'Update user' in the top right of the page.
7. Log in as the super admin, and go to 'settings' > 'your profile & maildrop info'.
If you do not have access to the super admin profile, then please contact our support team for assistance.
8. You can now update the profile with the name and email details you require.
9. Save the profile details by clicking 'update profile settings' in the bottom right of the page.