Talent Rover - Opening idibu inside Talent Rover
In this article we'll talk you through the steps required to sync your Talent Rover vacancy with idibu for advert posting. The process is really quick and easy, and within a couple of clicks you'll be posting out your advert.
It's a good idea to book mark this somewhere, as towards the end we will provide you with links to all the articles you'll need to manage your adverts, review your applicants, then forward them into Talent Rover.
We'll even show you where to find them inside your vacancy.
What if I don't have an idibu user profile yet?
Don't worry - syncing your first vacancy with idibu will automatically create an idibu user profile for you. When you post your first advert, we'll simply ask you for a few more details to complete your profile.
Syncing your Talent Rover vacancy with idibu to post out your advert
1. Inside Talent Rover go to your Jobs tab, and click on the vacancy you wish to post as an advert.
2. Click on the arrow button underneath the Job title on the top left.
2. In the drop down list that appears, click on 'View in idibu'.
3. A new page will open, and you will see idibu start to sync with your vacancy. This will extract the vacancy details ready to use in your advert posting. The process only takes a few seconds, after which you are now ready to post out your advert.
4. You are now ready to post your advert.
As promised at the start, below we've provided further links to the key articles you need to post your adverts, manage your applicants and forward them to Talent Rover:
Forwarding applicants to Talent Rover
Where can I find the applicants forwarded to Talent Rover?