Setting up your Vincere integration
In order to complete the configuration of your Vincere integration with idibu, you will need to have 'Administrator' status in both Vincere and idibu.
There are two sides to the integration set up, and we'll walk through both in this article.
*The CRM Handoff is the idibu tool we use to forward your candidates into Vincere.
Setting up your idibu tab inside Vincere
In order to connect idibu and Vincere, you will firstly need to generate your unique ID and Secret tokens inside your idibu account. This is actually very simple and we explain each step in full here.
1. Inside Vincere, go to 'Settings' and click on 'Marketplace'.
2. Click on the idibu panel and the idibu app settings will open.
3. Click on the 'enable idibu' button, and then paste in the idibu ID and secret tokens mentioned above.
4. Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
5. When you or your users next open one of your jobs inside Vincere, you will now see the 'idibu' tab.
What do I do if I can't see the idibu tab?
Your Vincere job needs to be public in order for the idibu tab to appear. To do this:
1. Inside your job, click the 'Actions' button in the top right of the page:
2. Click 'post' in the drop down list, and select the option to make your vacancy public. The idibu tab will then appear.
Setting up the idibu CRM handoff
Our CRM handoff is the tool that allows you to forward your applicants into Vincere. It also allows you to define the triggers and parameters that you use to forward your applicants.
In order to configure our CRM handoff for Vincere, you will need some information from your Vincere account, so we'd advise logging into both Vincere and idibu on separate tabs in your browser before you start.
1. Inside idibu click on 'Settings' and select 'CRM handoff' from the drop down list.
2. Inside the CRM handoff area, select Vincere from the drop down list at the top of the page.
3. Every Vincere account has a unique reference in the URL, and the first step is to input this reference into the field inside idibu. Your unique reference is the text that appears in this space https://________.vincere.io
In the example below, the unique reference for our account is 'idibudemo'. When you have identified your unique reference, type it into the 'Vincere domain' field in idibu, as per the second screenshot.
4. Inside Vincere, go to 'Settings' and click on 'Marketplace'.
5. Click on the API tab at the top of the page where this information is held. This is where you will access the information required for idibu.
6. In the 'API Key' area, highlight and copy your 'API token' from Vincere.
7. Now paste this into the corresponding API field in idibu.
8. Do the same with your Client ID.
9. Now we need to work the other way round, taking some data from idibu and pasting it into Vincere. Inside the idibu CRM handoff page, highlight and copy the value in the grey 'Callback URL' field. (Make sure you scroll right the way across to highlight all the characters before copying.)
10. Paste this into same field in the Vincere API page.
11. Back in your idibu CRM handoff page, click on 'log into Vincere'.
12. You'll be taken to a new page where you can log in with your admin credentials.
You will need to type in your password manually (autofill services are not recognised here).
13. You can now complete the rest of the CRM handoff settings to define the triggers for sending your applicants from idibu into Vincere.
14. When you have completed this process, click 'Save Settings'.