Adapt UX - Opening idibu inside Adapt
In this article we'll talk you through the steps required to sync your Adapt vacancy with idibu for advert posting. The process is really quick and easy, and within a couple of clicks you'll be posting out your advert.
It's a good idea to book mark this somewhere, as towards the end we will provide you with links to all the articles you'll need to manage your adverts and process your applicants.
What if I don't have an idibu user profile yet?
Don't worry - syncing your first vacancy with idibu will automatically create an idibu user profile for you. When you post your first advert, we'll simply ask you for a few more details to complete your profile.
Syncing your Adapt vacancy with idibu to post out your advert
1. Inside Adapt go to your job list, and click on the vacancy you wish to post as an advert.
2. Inside your selected job, click on the drop down arrow in the top left of the page (next to 'Job summary' if you have stayed on this page).
3. From the drop down list that appears, click on 'idibu'.
4. You will see idibu open and start to sync with your vacancy. This will extract the vacancy details ready to use in your advert posting. The process only takes a few seconds, after which you are now ready to post out your advert.
5. You are now ready to post your advert.
As promised at the start, below we've provided further links to the key articles you need to post your adverts, repost adverts and process your applicants.