Setting up landing pages: Activating and editing your auto-rejection email.
If you are using the auto-rejection logic on any of your application page questions, it's a good idea to activate the application page rejection email in your candidate engagement settings. As these candidates will be retained in your talent bank, this provides you with the perfect opportunity to let them know you will still be keen to speak to them in future.
We provide a standard template as you may expect, but you can easily customise this to your own bespoke need. In this article we will show you where to activate and edit this message as required.
Activating and editing your auto-rejection mail
1. Go to 'settings' and 'candidate engagement' to access your engagement messages as normal.
2. Find the 'Landing page rejection' message in the list, and click the blue link to open the message editor.
3. Scroll down to section 4 and click edit to review the message detail. In the screen shot below we have detailed our standard message, but you can edit this in the same way as any other engagement message.
4. Click the green 'Done' button in the top right corner when you are happy with your message.
5. Remember to ensure the activation button is switched to green in the message list, otherwise your message will not be sent to any candidates.