Introducing the new CRM iframe settings: The fastest way to post adverts from your CRM via idibu.
The idibu approach to CRM integrations is founded on consistency, agility and flexibility.
In this spirit, we’ve created some new settings to provide the fastest and most direct posting workflow from your CRM.
We’ve also introduced a flexible home page setting.
In short, you now have a number of different workflow options to choose from.
Fast posting and applicant handling - Post, sift and repost on rails.
All new idibu accounts are set to this option by default. The idibu dashboard is taken out of the process to provide a fast, simple and direct sourcing workflow.
(If you have been working with idibu for a while, we discuss how to change your settings in this article - Switching to fast posting)
How Fast Posting works:
1. When you add a new vacancy inside your CRM, then open the idibu iframe, the advert posting page will load by default with the details we parse from your vacancy.
2. You can make any edits you require, then select your posting destinations as normal.
3. Having posted your advert, whenever you open the idibu iframe again you will automatically be taken to the page you have set as your home page - either Candidates or Ad Manager (more on this below). You can then process your applicants or repost your adverts with greater speed and ease.
What if I need to post a new unique advert for the same vacancy?
Simply click the ‘Post’ button and a new version of your advert will open complete with unique reference for you to update and edit as required. Note this is different to 'reposting', and this article explains the difference in more detail.
Defining your ‘Home’ page
Before we talk about other options, let’s take a look at setting your 'Home' page. By default this will be set to ‘Candidates’ on new accounts, but you can change this if you prefer.
If you are the Administrator of the account, you can do this by following these simple steps:
1. Go to ‘Settings’ inside your account and click ‘System settings’
2. Click the ‘CRM’ tab
3. Underneath ‘Home page:’ you will see a panel with a drop down list button.
4. Open the drop down list by clicking this button, and select your preferred option. Click ‘SAVE SETTINGS’
Enabling the analytics dashboard
If you wish to enable the analytics dashboard and the widgets we provide there, then you can do this very easily:
1. Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘System settings’ > ‘CRM as per above
2. Click the red button next to ‘Enable analytics dashboard’.
3. The button will turn green.
3. Click ‘SAVE SETTINGS’ and the analytics dashboard will be enabled.
This means that the ID button inside the iframe will open your dashboard rather than default to another home page.
It also means that you now have the option to set the dashboard as your home page
You can also manage the widgets that appear in your dashboard by going to 'Settings' > 'System settings', and then scrolling down to 'Vacancy overview widgets':
Enabling the Attract button
You can change the ‘Post’ button to ‘Attract’ inside your CRM settings area too.
What does that mean? Well, the attract button displays a drop down list that provides additional options other than just posting, such as manually adding candidates and using our outsourced services.
1. To activate attract, simply click the red button (so it changes to green) where it says ‘Enable “Attract” button’ in your CRM settings.
2. Click ‘SAVE SETTINGS’