Vincere - Opening idibu inside Vincere
In this article we'll talk you through the steps required to sync your Vincere vacancy with idibu for advert posting. The process is really quick and easy, and within a couple of clicks you'll be posting out your advert.
It's a good idea to book mark this somewhere, as towards the end we will provide you with links to all the articles you'll need to manage your adverts, review your applicants, then forward them into Vincere.
We'll even show you where to find them inside your vacancy.
What if I don't have an idibu user profile yet?
Don't worry - syncing your first vacancy with idibu will automatically create an idibu user profile for you. When you post your first advert, we'll simply ask you for a few more details to complete your profile.
Syncing your Vincere vacancy with idibu to post out your advert
1. Inside Vincere go to your vacancy list, and click on the vacancy you wish to post as an advert.
2. If the vacancy has not previously been synced with idibu, then click on the green 'Actions' button on the right.
3. From the drop down list that appears, click on 'Post'.
4. Click on 'Public'.
5. You can then click on the green 'Post' button next to the idibu app.
If you do not see idibu listed underneath 'Apps' then click on 'Visit the App Store' to activate idibu.
7. Having clicked 'Post' you will see idibu open in a new tab, and start to sync with your vacancy. This will extract the vacancy details ready to use in your advert posting. The process only takes a few seconds, after which you are now ready to post out your advert.
8. You are now ready to post your advert, and will be able to access the idibu tab inside your vacancy at any time.
As promised at the start, below we've provided further links to the key articles you need to post your adverts, manage your applicants and forward them to Vincere:
If you're the account administrator and need more information with regard to setting up your idibu integration, then take a look at our Vincere setup articles.