Logging in to the idibu mobile app
When you open the idibu mobile app for the first time, you’ll be prompted to log in to your account.
If you usually log directly into idibu on your browser, then you use the same email and password.
For convenience, the app will keep you logged in, but periodically you may need to sign in again for security reasons.
Not sure of your log in details?
If you access idibu via your CRM, you may not have your log in details to hand or be able to recall them. If that’s the case, then you can follow these steps to update your password:
1. This link will take you to the idibu standalone login page.
2. Click the ‘Forgotten password?’ link.
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address - this will be the same email you use for your CRM user profile.
4. When you have input your email, click ‘reset my password’.
5. A new secure password will be generated and emailed to you. You can now use this to log in to the idibu app.