Creating email templates
One of the great features of the idibu integrated email tool is that you can create and save your own email templates.
You can do this in just a few simple steps.
To create a template
1. Open up the email tool as normal.
2. Insert the email subject for the template you are creating.
3. Start typing the text you wish to use in the body of your email template. You can also insert the same mail merge fields you use when typing an email to send. These will save in your template and work in the same way when your template is used in an email.
4. When you have completed the details of your template, click 'Save template' at the top of the page.
5. In the title field that appears, type in the name you wish to use for your template.
6. To complete the process, hit enter or click 'Save template' again.
You can now use your email template whenever you wish.