Setting up your Bullhorn integration - Part 4: CRM Handoff
Setting up your CRM Handoff
This is the final step in setting up your integration. The CRM Handoff is the tool we use to forward your applicants into Bullhorn, and it provides you with a few different workflow options to do this.
1. Inside your idibu account, go to 'Settings' and select 'CRM handoff' from the drop down list.
2. From the drop down list at the top of the page, select Bullhorn from the list of available CRMs.
3. The drop down list that appears below enables you to specific the correct data centre associated with your Bullhorn account.
The 'info' button on the right provides a link with more information, but one way to identify your data centre code is simply to check your Bullhorn URL when signing into your account.
If the data centre is not displayed here, then keep an eye on the bottom left of your screen when signing in. It often will appear briefly in a grey box during the sign in process.
3. Log into Bullhorn using your admin credentials where prompted below. Your account will then show as connected.
4. By default, we will forward all your applicants into the 'Online responses' section of your Bullhorn vacancy. This is the default recommended workflow. If you prefer to send applicants directly to 'Shortlist' then you can select this option as shown below:
5. You can now configure the handoff to your preferred workflow, by completing and saving the remaining settings.
Your Bullhorn integration will then be complete and ready to use!
If you get stuck or want to double check any of these steps, as ever, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team.