Multi-posting your vacancy adverts
One of the key features of idibu is the ability to post your vacancy adverts to multiple job boards and social sources in one posting action. Every applicant received via any of these channels will appear in the candidates tab of your vacancy.
In this article we we will take you through each step of the posting process when using idibu directly in your browser. If you are using idibu inside your CRM, then take a look at this article instead.
We'll take you through the posting process sequentially, but we've provided the following links to each section for ease of reference in future:
- To start posting your advert
- Setting the advert to post live at a later date
- Posting on behalf of a colleague
- Selecting an idibu Application Page
- Adding a custom apply URL
- Choosing your posting destinations
To start posting your advert
1. From any page inside your vacancy click 'RECRUITING OPTIONS', then click 'Post out adverts'.
2. All the information you added to the vacancy details page will automatically be pulled through to the posting page. This makes it faster and easier to turn your core vacancy information into an advert without you having to start from scratch. You can edit any of the details as needed in this area.
3. Having tailored your advert text there are a few other tools available in this area which you might want to utilise:
Setting the advert to post live at a later date
You can choose whether you want to post your advert 'Now' or at a specific date and time by clicking the blue text button next to 'Send ads:' in the top right hand corner:
Select the date and use the time sliders to choose precisely when you would like your advert to go live across the destinations you select at the next stage.
Posting on behalf of a colleague
If you have the relevant permissions, you can post the advert in the name of a colleague so that the application alerts are directed to them. This is particularly useful when covering for someone who is on holiday or off sick.
Go to the top left of the page and your name will be displayed. Click this and select your colleagues name from the dropdown list instead.
Selecting an idibu Application Page
If you are subscribed to our custom Application Page service then you can you can select one of your custom application pages from the Application Page drop down list. (Depending on the set up of your account, this field may have been set up to use a default application page).
Adding a custom apply URL
Alternatively, you can add a custom apply URL. (Visibility of this feature will depend on your user permissions).
Click the tick box and add your URL in the field provided.
Choosing your posting destinations
4. When you are happy with your edits and selections in this page, scroll to the bottom and click 'Choose posting destinations'.
5. Select the boards you wish to post to by clicking on the board icon. You can also adjust the posting period using the drop down on each board.
If you cannot see the board you wish to post to, then speak to your administrator or idibu account manager. We are integrated with over 1200 boards and social sources, so are likely to have the board available.
6. In order for your advert to successfully post, there may be some additional mandatory fields which the board requires you to complete.
7. You also have the option to open and complete any non-mandatory fields which the board provides. Simply tick 'Show non-required fields'.
8. When you are ready, click 'POST ADVERTS' at the bottom of the page.